The Building an Effective Marketing Plan Certificate Program will review the elements of marketing, including One-to-One, B2B, CRM, research and analysis tools, distribution channels and pricing. You will learn how each element fits into the overall plan of a business and how to develop and execute your own plans. The program will cover everything from basic fundamentals to the latest trends, and you will develop your own marketing plan to take back to your organization.
For More Information, Contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (312) 362-5913
- FAX: (312) 362-6540
Who Should Attend
- Professionals who provide input into the development of their organization’s marketing plans
- Strategic planners interested in developing a more integrated, holistic marketing plan
- Professionals who implement and execute the strategic initiatives of their organization’s marketing plan
- Entrepreneurs and individuals interested in learning and understanding new marketing solutions, and how to effectively execute cutting-edge ideas and plans
Through this program, you’ll learn to develop high-impact marketing plans by:
- Assessing customer needs
- Analyzing market demand
- Evaluating competition
- Developing product strategies
- Establishing pricing
- Assessing channel structure
- Developing marketing promotion programs and budgets
- Customer needs assessment
- Relationship marketing
- Marketing plan overview
Market Research, Industry and Competitive Analysis
- How to collect information about customer needs
- How to estimate the market size
- Analyzing the competitors' strengths and weaknesses
Product and Service Decisions, Pricing Strategies
- What are you offering?
- What do your customers need?
- What do your customers value?
- How to price your product or service
Promotion Strategies, Channel Decisions
- How do your customers get the product or service?
- How does the customer know about what you offer?
- What types of communication programs are required to achieve your objectives?
E-Marketing Strategies, CRM Overview, Budget Considerations
- How to leverage the Internet into your marketing efforts
- How to forecast your customer’s needs
- What does the budget look like?
- What are the different cost items you have to work with?
Marketing Plan Implementation
- Marketing plan project
- Implementation considerations
Frequently Asked Questions
for DePaul University Continuing and Professional Education departmental student policies.
Are there course materials?
There are no books for this course. Handouts will be distributed on the first day of class. The cost of these materials is included in the course fee.
What are the requirements for the Integrated Marketing Communications Certificate?
To receive the IMC certificate
, students must successfully complete five required courses and one elective course.
Required Courses (Five):
* Note: Students can take either the in-class or online course offering of the Practical Internet Marketing Certificate Program
Elective Courses (choose one):
Do I get DePaul credit for this class?
No, but some DePaul CPE courses have been approved for CEU credits. This is a professional education class, with different requirements than courses taken for academic credit.
How big is the class?
Class size is limited to allow for a more interactive environment in the classroom. Most classes have less than 20 students.
Will I have to write papers and take exams?
While the assignments differ for each instructor and course, you will be assigned non-graded homework, and you will receive feedback on each of your assignments. Some courses also include in-class presentations.
Online registration is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Add the course you are interested in to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. Registration is also available via phone, fax or mail. An Adobe Acrobat PDF
of the registration form is provided for your convenience.