Take advantage of DePaul University's NEW eSeries!
- Learn more about important industry topics that will help you expand your knowledge and give you a more holistic understanding of today's business environment.
- Earn one PDU for each one-hour session you participate in.
- Participate from home or at work - the sessions are all online!
DePaul University is offering a new way to earn Professional Development Units (PDU) on-line. DePaul's Management Development Center has made it easy and convenient to earn PDUs for maintaining your Project Management Professional certification. A variety of one-hour courses is being offered online by DePaul, allowing you to earn PDUs. You decide what you want to learn and how many PDUs you want to earn. It's that simple! In addition, you can choose when and where you want to earn them since they are web-based.
Each topic is presented in increments of one PDU, allowing you the flexibility to earn any number of PDUs.
If you are interested in a fast, convenient, flexible and inexpensive way to earn PDUs, check-out DePaul's on-line program today.
- Six Sigma - A Competitive Advantage for the Project Manager
- Cloud Computing - Relevant in Today's Business & Technology Environment
- Business Management Basics for the Project Manager
- Business Architecture - a Competitive Edge
- Increase Your Probability of Success using Agile Project Management
- Sustainability Basics for Business
Frequently Asked Questions
for the DePaul University Continuing and Professional Education departmental student policies.
To register, click on a listing in the box below:
For more information contact: